Quantcast

Drift City Europe and NA Differences

Drift City Europe and NA Differences

Postby speedman01 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:45 am

I was going to post this in the Ijji forum, however I thought it would be better if I posted this here. Firstly I've played Drift City Ijji and completed the story mode. I decided to delete my account, for a number of reasons before the European block. However considering there a European version out, I took the chance to play the game and noticed a number of differences and started to type those up.

I thought I'll share them here... considering that most of the data and information is totally different from the Ijji version. let me know what you think of the changes made. Also should there be an European Version wiki for Drift City on a different site and somehow connect them?

Vehicle Count

Ijji version has 56 vehicles however the European version only has 45 vehicles.

Vehicle Tiers

The levels on when you unlock and purchase your vehicles vary and is totally different between both version.

Ijji version allows you to unlock each tier every 10 levels after level 11.
Example
v1 = lvl 1 - 5
v2 = lvl 6 - 10
v3 = lvl 11 to 20
v4 = lvl 21 to 30

European Version unlocks vehicles at different individual levels, however they do have tiers.
Example
Car 1 - Level 12
Car 2 - Level 15
Car 3 - Level 21

Coupon System Removed, Replaced by Gift Boxes

Coupons have been removed however some vehicles are still locked by the targets set and use a few licenses targets instead. Completing a few licenses give you a 'gift box' to unlock some of the vehicles in the game, however they're much more harder then the Ijji version. Some example include the 1,000 deliveries and 250 HUV chases targets, however there a bit more objectives of those two objectives such as completing both 20 Rush Time event and 250 HUV Chases to get a voucher to one vehicle.

Getting a gift box is like like 'redeeming the coupon', however as soon as the player completes the targets, the gift boxes appear in the inventory, whereas the Ijji version allows you to not redeem the coupon until they choose too by openning up the coupon menu. The coupon menu has been removed however the tab is still on the bottom of the sidebar, but there no need for it.
speedman01

Re: Drift City Europe and NA Differences

Postby speedman01 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:04 pm

sorry folks, I've posted this in the wrong location, you may lock or delete this thread and I'll post the info in the right location.
speedman01

Re: Drift City Europe and NA Differences

Postby prod » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:01 pm

This should probably be posted to the appropriate StrategyWiki page, but we can leave it here until the info is moved over.
prod
Administrator

Return to Archived Community Issues